Monday, November 23, 2009

Ta Da!

As everyone knows I am now 18. Recently I have discovered my newest life goal. Since I am 18 I am now old enough to legally smoke. So my life goal is to take up smoking, get lung cancer or emphazema (sp), hopefully end up in the hospital with a gapping hole in my throat, and (Mandy's suggestion) have to talk with one of those machines that makes you sound like a robot. This is my new goal and I hope everyone will support me with my aspirations (sp). =)

p.s. Ella almost started crying today in the car because her butt itched and she couldn't reach it. we were all cracking up even though the poor kid was in distress. Then she announces that she wants milk when she gets home, so mom tells her that she can go to the bathroom and have milk when we get home. to this Ella exclaims...
"If I drink milk then my poop will be white!"
she then places her hands on her temples (as if she is extremely stressed out by this)

its was halarious! (sp)

1 comment:

  1. Kelli you forgot to mention your desire to carry around an oxygen tank. Those look like fun!

    ReplyDelete