Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FHE via webcam

On Saturday (11/28) at 1 pm pst we are going to have FHE via webcam. We are going to do it like we did in May where everyone picks a conference talk and we all take turns discussing it. So that we don't all end up doing the same talks, please let us know which one you will do by making a comment to this blog. Also Elder Holland's talk is off limits. Mom wants everyone to listen to it and not just read it. We can all discuss our thought on it after we have all listened to it. If you have any questions about this you can talk to Mom or me. See you all on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I am commenting here to tell you that I picked "Our Perfect Example" given by Henry B. Eyring during the Sunday morning session. I had to be first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad-Elder Sititi or something like that
    Tiff- Pre. Monson
    Lissy- Elder Nielson
    Mom- Elder Bednar
    Kelli- Elder Clayton
    McKenna- Elder Uchtdorf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody posted other than Dany for so long. I just picked mine and I am happy that it is not on the list. I am doing Elder Scott.

    ReplyDelete