Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dogs

First of all, it is sad that Casey died but we all know she was very uncomfortable in the end and she is much better off now. She is that young dog who waited for us when we got off the bus now.

Anyway I am just wondering if there are any wagers on how long it takes until there is a new dog? Right now there are only 2 dogs at home. The last time that happened was when Chewy died and 4 months later we got Toby. So do you think we can last with only 2 dogs or do you think there will be a new one? Any wagers on how many months it takes to get a new one?

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, crazy, there is only 1 cat (maybe we should wager on how much longer she lives) and 2 dogs. It's weird that it's not a full count! I think they have their hands full with a Beagle and a puppy (who likes to chew, dig and escape), so I would say (and hope) not for another year...if ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. The dogs are having to turn to mom more and more since the house is slowly becoming empty. Can we really put three dogs, a dying cat and ten kids on mom's shoulders?

    With Toby being the oldest and STILL running away and Sophie being the smelliest little pill....mom's got her work cut out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one right away! Ok I can wait till spring I guess... but it seems like everyone who has wanted and animal has had one of their own Mandy and Tiffany with Chewy, Dany with imzadie (sp?), and now Kelli with Sophie! I think it's time I get one... So im calling the next dog we get! And when did mandy get Chewy? He lived Up until she got married.... I want that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off Kenna: Sweetie, no dog will live that long.

    Second: I don't think Mom will go looking for a new dog, but stray dogs and ones who need a good home just seem to find our family. Shadow was the last dog we intentionally got. I think it will happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toby and Sophie were the last dogs we got intentionally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kenna when I say intentionally I mean Mom said to herself "we need a new dog" and went out and looked for one. Toby came because Tiffany's coworker had him and didn't want to keep him. Sophie came because Brad wanted to get Kelli a dog. So yes Shadow was the last dog we got intentionally.

    ReplyDelete