Saturday, November 28, 2009

Defending myself.

OK So after the Hillyard Herald I need to defend myself- I am NOT a stalker!! OK so I told Lissy and Kelli about this Boy we'll call him... "k" that I thought was really cute. I've never had a conversation with him but I sat by him during a stake activity. During thanksgiving it was announced that I like "k". Of course he is now brought up in every single conversation and I am asked how I will talk to him or when we are getting married. I'm just going along with it cause I know eventually they will forget about it. So hey kept joking around that we should do a drive by. So Friday night we were sitting at home bored. When Nic, Tiffany, and Lissy got the bright idea that we should do a drive by. I didn't really wanna do it cause i thought it was stalker like but I realized we weren't stalking him we were just bored and it was kinda a joke. So we looked up his address and Headed up towards his house. When we found it we flipped a U'e and drove past a second time. The second time his little brother saw us and pointed at us as we drove past. Yeah... good time good time. SO there I defended myself and now you have the WHOLE story.

P.S. he is NOT I repeat NOT shorter than me, In fact he is TALLER than ME!

2 comments:

  1. It was NOT his little brother, it was him. He's just short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was!!!!! You dont even know what he looks like!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete