Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome to Blogging!!!!!

Welcome to the Steen family blog! I know you think this is cheesy, but live far away and then come talk to me about it!

This is our family blog. This is a place where you can update everyone on your lives or just fun things. Devin, I want to hear about your honeymoon (not like that you perverts!). AJ, I want to hear about school and Jessica! Mandy, I want to hear about the dogs....and I guess maybe even Meric! Lissy, I want to hear about how dating the English guy from Montana is going! Dany, we need more pictures of those kids! Robbie, where you off to next? Kelli, how's it feel to be an adult in a month? McKenna, I want to hear about your fist dance! See how much we can share????

Here's the nitty gritty. You have all been invited to the blog. I'll make you admin once you register. This way you can be authors. (Devin, I need Kristie's email address). The downside is email notification. We can only notify ten email addresses whenever there is a new post. These have been reserved for the kids (minus Tara since she has no email address) and dad. Sorry to Mom, Jason, Meric, and Kristie!

If you are confused by the blog, play with it for awhile. There are also guided tours under help somewhere. Still stumped? I can help. Call me. This thing will accept links to webpages and pictures. So feel free to update, update, update!

Dad, I know there are many more people on the list for the Hillyard Herald. You can still send them a copy and even a link to the blog.

So...let's give this thing a whirl and see if we can stay closer as a family. And yes Robbie...I think we need to start planning family reunions!

No comments:

Post a Comment