Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Here it is from Fayetteville...

So I finally found out why I couldn't post comments... my computer didn't want me to. Something in our protection settings won't let me stay logged in when I check the blog. So I just need to comment from another computer so that you get all of my wonderful thoughts. :)

Things aren't going so well with the diet/exercise stuff. Missed a couple days, but I am still trying. It is really hard to get back on that wagon. But I will do it!

Jasper finally chewed through his last toy so we went to get him a new one. We got them a ball that makes noise when you touch it. They love it, I am not sure what we were thinking!

Nursery is going well. We had one mother tell us that her daughter told her that "if her teachers aren't their I'm not going". Truth of it that she is one of Meric's adoring fans. He has a few kids that run right to him when they get to Nursery.

The weather is starting to get colder. I am loving that it feels more like fall in well... fall. Of course if any of you came down here you would still think it is really warm, but I am loving it.

We are still trying to figure out when we will make it to Portland for Christmas or New Years. We will let you know so that hopefully we can see you too.

Guess that is it for now. More later!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I LOVE fall too! There's something about those cloudy sky's, multi colored leaves, and the cold cuddly weather nights that get me.

    ReplyDelete