Friday, September 18, 2009

Greetings from NC

I thought I would give this whole blog thing a try and see if it works.

So last week Meric had off from work. It was kinda nice to have a break were he didn't have to rush off anywhere or do anything. Wednesday night his parents came into town. It was a good visit. We showed them our lovely town of Fayetteville, saw some historic sights and went to the coast. It was a fun quick visit. And on 09/09/09 we got a new nephew, Nathan David Lee.

Speaking of babies, Meric's co-worker had a baby a couple weeks ago and we went to visit them last night. I love all their little features.

Tonight I get to go to Cici's for dinner. I know, I know that is not on the diet but I love it and truthfully I haven't completely gotten back in the swing of things since I have been home. But all that is going to change next week, Meric is less busy (so no more late nights) and we are going to start working out and stuff again. I will keep you updated on that and if any one wants to join us we can blog about it! Yay!

Thats all for now. Keep in tough y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment