Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hey y'all from the NC

So I might be a blogging idiot but are any of my comments being posted? If not what profile do I pick? Yep, I am retarded but y'all knew that already.

So things are good here. It has been raining, which I love. I didn't realize how use to the weather and humidity I was until David and Renae were here. At one point we walked out of a store and my 1st thought was "I am so glad that it is nice and cool while they are here and not hot and humid" not 2 seconds after I said that David commented on how you could really feel the humidity and that it was really muggy. I was like "Really? Hmm." I guess Texas really did get me ready for NC cuz the humidity ain't that bad. And if any one wants to move here that is a lady raffling off her house for $20 a ticket. It is in Roxboro, NC. It has land and a lake, pretty nice. If you want to check it our go to WRAL.com and put "house" in the search. It is nice, but you would have to live in Roxboro. I don't know about that.

So after 5 years of marriage I finally got an album to scrapbook my wedding pics. Of course it will probably be another 5 before I actually get it done. But if any of you have pics from my wedding somewhere, email them to me. Thanks!

Well we have actually stayed on track so far this week with our workouts. That is why my arms feel like they are going to fall off. But it definitely feels good and the dogs are loving it too. Meric and I are going to help 1 of his co-workers move tonight but I don't know how much help I will be with super sore arms. I guess I will just have to hold the baby :)

Guess that is all for now. Let me know about my comments.

PS Lissy this is your last chance to put a post of your own. If you don't I will start making stuff up about you and make fun of you. I think any one who hasn't gotten on is basically giving the rest of us permission to make fun of you behind your back. Just a warning ;)

3 comments:

  1. It only telling you to pick a profile cause you haven't signed in yet. Im assuming your using google. So just pick google or at the top of the page it should say 'sign in' sign in there everytime and you shouldn't have issues commenting.... so no none of your comments have been posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha you think your retarded, it took me a several minutes to understand that you didnt write "a lady RAFTING off her house for $20 a ticket"....pfft whats the big deal, i would do it for FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would Devin... you would.... That would be pretty freakin awsome though...

    ReplyDelete