Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finally, so people will stop bugging me!

So really I am doing this for the people who harass, who shall remain nameless only that their initials are Mandy Powell! I really have nothing interesting to report in my life. Work is the same....same nagging boss:) I am redoing the room upstairs and it is actually looking really good. Robbie was good enough to rip out the carpet last week (mind you this is the last carpet remaining from when we first moved into this house). I bought new carpet last weekend and the "little" girls were good enough to help me paint. There is still some painting left to do and installing of carpet but I will definitely upload some before and after pictures when it is done. Other than that, there is nothing. There are NO boys in my life and dad is totally making up everything about the guy in Montana(besides the fact that he was cute and had a hot accent). I know this may come as a shock to you guys but Dad does exaggerate. Sorry to drop that bomb on you all! Anyway love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah darn! I was hoping you wouldn't take my threat seriously. I had a great rumor about how your "other" job was really as a stripper and that you told us all you were quitting but then you realized that you are addicted to stripping and now can't help but go. I guess I will have to keep that one, just keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete