Friday, October 30, 2009

Something real?
hmmmm.... ok
Tonight we're having a Halloween party and I am stoked because I am making most of the food. It'll be good and if your not there then your a square.
I had a midterm on Tuedsay which sucked because it was right after Iplayed volleyball and I was all hot and sweaty and I couldn't grip my pencil right because my hand was too sweaty so every paragraph has different handwriting because I had to grip the pencil differently to keep if from slipping.
The midterm is in film and I have the same teacher Tiffany had but I think he's kind of a weirdo because he always mumbles really quickly and quietly then starts laughing except only half the class understood him so only half the class will laugh so he thinks that we all didn't understand his joke so he'll explain it over again and we all just think he's crazy so we sit and stare at him quietly but he wont continue until the whole class agrees out loud that they understood the joke. He also explained to the class what the sound effects guy will use in order to get the sound of a babies head being smashed. We all though the was crazy but he explained it in detail. WEIRDO!
FYI I don't like seminary because my teacher thinks we're all decendents (spelling i know) of Nephi and that the Golden Plates are in a museum somewhere.

So there is my life. happy?

1 comment:

  1. I think I have been to that museum. It is really cool the Golden Plates are right next to the Liahona and the sword of Laban. You should check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete