Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Boring Life

Here I go. Not much is happening on my end but again I don't want mandy to make up things about me so I am going to make up stuff about myself. Its easier and usually alot nicer. My room is almost done with everything, I should have pictures at the beginning of next week. Dad and Ella were nice enough to paint my bookcase and I still need to paint the dresser this weekend.
I have been working with Tara and the kids as far as going to church and they seem to be responding well. It is amazing the things that Tara remembers even after many many years out of the church. Nae Nae is getting excited and as you know asked Dad to baptize her. I have been to the 2 lessons with the missionaries, even though I have usually just been in playing with the boys to keep them quiet. But the first time, Dule asked if she could say a prayer before I left, it was a very good prayer. We started off going to her Valley ward and then came to Shiloh Hills ward when grandma was in town but then Tara feels more comfortable in Shiloh Hills ward so we haven't been back to the Valley ward but the missionaries are from that ward. So I guess we will see how long this lasts, please include them in your prayers.
I am also hearing exciting things from my mission as well. A family that we reactivated in my 2nd area, one of the daughters who was living with her boyfriend, they got married and he got baptized. I saw a picture of them all dressed up for church and it made me happy. Mauricio, as many of you recognize the name, he recieved his first calling, 2nd counselor in the Young Mens Presidency, he is also getting excited to send in his papers next year. Also Juan who was my very last baptism in the mission will be recieving his endowments on the 20th. My companion who taught him with me and I will be going to our respective temples on that day to support him.

Anyway, thats about it. Its pretty amazing how much you can write about nothing. Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Just a side note...Lissy's life is far from boring. She has guys coming in practically everyday to hit on her. There isn't a rep in our business who doesn't think she's cute and tell someone in our office, if not her! Sorry Lissy, I just had to add the tidbits you leave out! :-)

    ReplyDelete