Monday, March 15, 2010

I almost forgot...

I forgot to mention something that I find funny. The Colonel that Meric works with is getting ready to PCS to Korea. He sold his car and has been driving his daughter's car. At one point he said that he makes sure he has his cell phone with him because the car is so old and he is afraid it will break down. The car he is driving... a 2002 Honda Civic. The cars we drive are both 1997. I just had to laugh.

So here are some new things since I last blogged: Meric and I went to dinner on Saturday with a group of people he kind of works with. He knows them a little and I don't know them at all. We went to a BBQ place about an hour away. They actually did a little story on the place in the news and this is the link http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6056117/ Anyway, we get there and find out it is a cash only place and we usually don't carry cash. We only had $10 and therefore could only order one entree. So pretty much I sat in the corner bored, texting and starving as we split our entree. After we left there we headed to another restaurant and ordered another entree to split and dessert. So that is how Meric and I ate out at two restaurants for one meal.

Also on Sunday I received another calling. I am still in the nursery but now I am also the assistant Activity day girl person. There are two other people in front of me but they both apparently aren't there a lot so we will see how much I have to do. I think this is the first time I have had two callings.

No comments:

Post a Comment